NRI James Smith Wealth Seminars
James Smith with NRI taught us how to lose everything and go bankrupt.His seminars are expensive and he makes sure you will lose your shirt.
Thru his seminar trainer we purchased real estate at 500 percent to 800 percent above retail out of our area. About 50 others in the same year did the same thing. Most after 3 or 4 years of trying to get rid of the homes are going bankrupt or soon will. Buyer Beware do not go to his seminars.
Please I beg you not to ever get involved with any of James Smith's seminars.
If you do be sure and immediately see a lawyer before signing anything. Do not purchase any real estate or do anything that the seminar teacher says. Just walk away.
We know of many that have lost.We lost about $150,000 and the nightmare is still not over.review #165731
You may also like
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "Fake Doctors and Doctorates at the Church of Malphas. Commentary from Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik BREAKING NEWS! I must say Barbara Sobel is a great Cult *** Lady, with her..."
- "I placed an order with the website fema-study.com I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I..."
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011. The model is 665.13742K603. After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites..."
- "My corporate card was charged ( again ) after a cancellation. Avis advised me that, since they could find no record, they were not responsible for any charges, as my credit..."
- "My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township. There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the..."
- "I bought tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert in New Jersey, and I was super excited because they are my favorite band and helped me through so much. I..."
- "It was my first time at Jiffy Lube. I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil. I took good, how wold I know that they..."