NRI James Smith Wealth Seminars
James Smith with NRI taught us how to lose everything and go bankrupt.His seminars are expensive and he makes sure you will lose your shirt.
Thru his seminar trainer we purchased real estate at 500 percent to 800 percent above retail out of our area. About 50 others in the same year did the same thing. Most after 3 or 4 years of trying to get rid of the homes are going bankrupt or soon will. Buyer Beware do not go to his seminars.
Please I beg you not to ever get involved with any of James Smith's seminars.
If you do be sure and immediately see a lawyer before signing anything. Do not purchase any real estate or do anything that the seminar teacher says. Just walk away.
We know of many that have lost.We lost about $150,000 and the nightmare is still not over.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I Ordered an Economics Homework Solution for my Assignment. There were 5 questions which included mix of text based questions, econometric modelling and policy suggestions. The solutions were pretty detailed..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos. After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "The isles are terrible I honestly have never seen a store so poorly presented, the lights were dim and nearly every isle looked like this. it's embarrassing honestly I've never..."
- "At first glance this place looks impressive if you like glam and eclectic styles. But, if you get any of it into your home you will find that the mirrored..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical..."
- "I also ordered this dress on the 13thof November and still havent heard anything......"