NRI James Smith Wealth Seminars
James Smith with NRI taught us how to lose everything and go bankrupt.His seminars are expensive and he makes sure you will lose your shirt.
Thru his seminar trainer we purchased real estate at 500 percent to 800 percent above retail out of our area. About 50 others in the same year did the same thing. Most after 3 or 4 years of trying to get rid of the homes are going bankrupt or soon will. Buyer Beware do not go to his seminars.
Please I beg you not to ever get involved with any of James Smith's seminars.
If you do be sure and immediately see a lawyer before signing anything. Do not purchase any real estate or do anything that the seminar teacher says. Just walk away.
We know of many that have lost.We lost about $150,000 and the nightmare is still not over.review #165731
You may also like
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- "DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! TIM MORRIS UK THIEF, he has no idea and will fill your minds with gibberish *** about his printing franchise he use to own -..."
- "I am so glad that I stumbled across these posts, I had been totally isolated from the franchise network of Tutor Doctor and for a while thought I was the..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011. The model is 665.13742K603. After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites..."
- "My corporate card was charged ( again ) after a cancellation. Avis advised me that, since they could find no record, they were not responsible for any charges, as my credit..."
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."