NRI - NRI James Smith Wealth Seminars

1 of 1 Nri Reviews
Dec 27, 2009
review #165731

James Smith with NRI taught us how to lose everything and go bankrupt.His seminars are expensive and he makes sure you will lose your shirt.

Thru his seminar trainer we purchased real estate at 500 percent to 800 percent above retail out of our area. About 50 others in the same year did the same thing. Most after 3 or 4 years of trying to get rid of the homes are going bankrupt or soon will. Buyer Beware do not go to his seminars.

Please I beg you not to ever get involved with any of James Smith's seminars.

If you do be sure and immediately see a lawyer before signing anything. Do not purchase any real estate or do anything that the seminar teacher says. Just walk away.

We know of many that have lost.We lost about $150,000 and the nightmare is still not over.

8ad39ba
2.5
Had an experience with NRI?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1 of 1 Nri Reviews
Donna

May 03, 2012

I went to the seminar with James and Ryan and Terry Bradshaw and an Osmond kid. Totally enjoyed it and learned ALOT. I "fell" for the pitch, but after a series of life events, I asked for a refund. THEY GAVE IT! They ROCK, and James Smith will Forever be a memorable person in my life.

Chris

Jul 21, 2011

I also bought into the James Smith real estate and stock investing. Very expensive and very poor results. It is a nonstop upsell. The 3 days real estate just touches on muliple strategies with upsell opportunitees to really get what you need to succeed. And the Joey Miller Traders Edge seminar basically went over one trading strategy. I took the mentorship with Traders and was shown a forex no lose opportunity that was a disaster. I would not recommend either company. And they will not give you your money back. BEWARE of the Comany.

Apr 09, 2011

this post is from a rival company. If you lost everything you did not follow the training properly and it is your fault for making poor choices not James Smith

Mary

Mar 31, 2011

I also lost a lot of money to James Smith's "NO VALUE" seminars and I know of many other students who went bankrupt and lost EVERYTHING. James Smith and the people he deals with are true LAND SHARKS. Many of us are rallying to make our stories as widely and publicly as possible- there are also stories about people who worked with James Smith ending up in jail... I guess it's all a matter of time before the whole organization comes crashing down due to their ruthless corruption.. if you have any similar stories, or information or contact information for other students. We are looking for attorneys handling class action suits in every state against James Smith and the people he works with.
please contact me at missmary8@yahoo.com
Mary

nb

Oct 01, 2010

Why would you knowingly purchase real estate at such a higher percentage than it's value????

×
You were reading a complaint about NRI.
Filing a new complaint about
×