NRI James Smith Wealth Seminars
James Smith with NRI taught us how to lose everything and go bankrupt.His seminars are expensive and he makes sure you will lose your shirt.
Thru his seminar trainer we purchased real estate at 500 percent to 800 percent above retail out of our area. About 50 others in the same year did the same thing. Most after 3 or 4 years of trying to get rid of the homes are going bankrupt or soon will. Buyer Beware do not go to his seminars.
Please I beg you not to ever get involved with any of James Smith's seminars.
If you do be sure and immediately see a lawyer before signing anything. Do not purchase any real estate or do anything that the seminar teacher says. Just walk away.
We know of many that have lost.We lost about $150,000 and the nightmare is still not over.116049da review #165731
You may also like
- "Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans. The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised. In truth they are..."
- "I don't know, every time I try to connect it, it tells me there is a authentication problem, even though the signal strength is very good.I know it is my..."
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I bought mor furniture some 2 years back and their salesman sold me extended warranties saying any rip/tear would be covered. Now my furniture is tearing apart because of it's..."
- "I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy. And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it. i don't appreciate someone coming..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY! I live in Arizona and ordered flowers online from Avas for my niece who had surgery in and was in the hospital..."