NRI James Smith Wealth Seminars
James Smith with NRI taught us how to lose everything and go bankrupt.His seminars are expensive and he makes sure you will lose your shirt.
Thru his seminar trainer we purchased real estate at 500 percent to 800 percent above retail out of our area. About 50 others in the same year did the same thing. Most after 3 or 4 years of trying to get rid of the homes are going bankrupt or soon will. Buyer Beware do not go to his seminars.
Please I beg you not to ever get involved with any of James Smith's seminars.
If you do be sure and immediately see a lawyer before signing anything. Do not purchase any real estate or do anything that the seminar teacher says. Just walk away.
We know of many that have lost.We lost about $150,000 and the nightmare is still not over.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "My corporate card was charged ( again ) after a cancellation. Avis advised me that, since they could find no record, they were not responsible for any charges, as my credit..."
- "The isles are terrible I honestly have never seen a store so poorly presented, the lights were dim and nearly every isle looked like this. it's embarrassing honestly I've never..."
- "I purchased an OmniBusBox unit, manufactured by Ballard Technologies, from a large customer of Ballard's last year. As this unit is licensed for their Copilot software, I called customer support..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."
- "I buy money counter for php 3.004 but they sent me money detector lamp(Order # 392683586 ), the item totally different. They don`t check what they sent to their customer,..."
- "My wife and I built a new home last year and upon completion hired a local Hunter Douglas rep to install ( cellular shades ) window treatments. They looked beautiful..."